Monday, May 28, 2012

Ellie's haul...

Ellie's been on an amazing journey and brought back a lot of stuff in the process. Pictured here are 10 shirts (not including the 2 t-shirts, 1 sweatshirt and 1 pair of socks that are dirty), 2 mugs - one is R's for his birthday, 1 shot glass for the Newlywed, a Carlsbad mug for Kenya's Grandma, tons of stickers, a few post cards, a Yellowstone throw, 2 souvenir pictures, 2 recycle bags from the major parks and the key chains...I think there are 24 in all - half of those are for my work friend. I told you I spent a lot of $$.

While we're on the subject of Ellie, the original plan to was to take her everywhere and photograph her everywhere. Well, that didn't work out. First, when I got out of the car, I hardly took my purse, it was all about getting the phone and camera into pockets and then being able to move. Ellie would have slowed that process down. Second, I didn't share that plan with R or he would have helped me make sure it happened. So, she saw everything, from the rear view window, and she reaped all these great rewards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.”— Gustave Flaubert