Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Countdown....

I am trying so very hard to keep my mental countdown to myself. I don't want to be obnoxious, but I am so ready for vacation I can hardly stand it...I think Ellie is excited too! I've always been one to not want to rush God's work...so I need to chill out. But don't you think He really knows how I feel anyway? and if He was here He would just say "Oh for goodness sake...just jump up and down already!"

I have not packed or thought much about what I'm packing since I printed the list. Oh...do you know about the list? I have an OFFICIAL PACKING LIST...it lists all my toiletries, electronics, sections for my clothes, a to do list, etc. It helps me stay on track when I'm heading out of town and YES I am that much of a nerd.

I have a question...Ladies...what do you do with your underwire bras? They can't really be folded...they take up room for no reason. All I can think of is stuffing them with socks or underwear...sad. Open to suggestions....

1 comment:

  1. what's wrong with having a list??? as for the bras, i do exactly what you mentioned above.

    ReplyDelete

“Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.”— Gustave Flaubert