Sunday, June 15, 2014

Never Forget....

I usually use my packing list when I travel and it helps me not forget things and not leave things behind.  I didn't even really have to use it for the Nashville trip since I'd barely unpacked from Florence/Cincinnati. However, I have some new things I think must be included in my bag from now on...mostly for car travel.

1) The MacBook Air - now obviously this is a new addition since the list was made quite a while ago. But since most hotels now have free wi-fi, why not bring it? Plus when taking pictures on a real camera you need somewhere to load them and see them on a bigger screen when you get back to your hotel room. Which brings me to the next item...

2) SD Card adapters - solely for the image transfer purpose.

3) The MacBook to HDMI cable - this one came in handy in November when we watched movies from my prime account for free on the big screen TV in the living area of the hotel suite. 

And last but not least...

4) An extra sock - now this one is a left over from Aruba. The first day we checked in, there were no wash cloths in the room, like they just forgot them, plenty of towels though. So at some point NativeNewYorker says... "Well, we could use a sock..." And a new tradition was born. Good heart was totally on board and we will all be packing extra socks just in case from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.”— Gustave Flaubert