Saturday, June 14, 2014

This one's for ShinyLegs.....

Saturday morning and time for my shower...seems pretty normal right?  Well, it felt normal until I stepped in the shower and realized that the curtain was snapped wrong! It's one of those with the sheer upper third, then the bottom that snaps in so part is in the shower and the other is outside. A very smart design and it's eco-friendly because it's made from recycled materials, blah blah blah... But it's snapped wrong!

First one snap is undone, so I fix that but in doing so I realize that it's backwards. Now I must emphasize, I am IN the shower, the water is running, I am supposed to be getting clean...yeah, whatever. I proceed to undo all 12 snaps and resnap them correctly. So then I could shower....

Then I realize ... FormerUPSer took a shower the night before...she didn't notice? Rethinking our friendship... LOL! 

FYI... Shower curtains have 12 hooks, did you know this? If so, we probably would get along. Just so you know though the fancy hotel ones with big circles instead of hooks only have 10 circles. I knew this, but yes I did double check while I was in the shower. 

This should all be under the category of "how ShinyLegs and I think"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.”— Gustave Flaubert