Monday, August 18, 2014

The Games We Play....

First full day in Indialantic and I was determined to do one thing...level up! It worked! I am now level 6 in Ingress and I'll have to do everything I've already done again to get a level 7! Ugh...I saw someone posted on the COMM that they were "over level 7" and I think I already am and I haven't even gotten there yet.

We had already been shopping yesterday, so there was truly nothing to do but work on our game. We went out about 12PM and stayed out until almost 3PM. Then we came back, had lunch and made a new plan to make several control fields in 3 areas. The plans didn't always work out, but we got good points and covered the city in blue!

It's crazy that while we were on one side of town making new fields, someone was back where we'd just been blowing the previous ones up.

Don't know why I think this is so much fun...but it is! I know that TheNewGirl probably thinks I'm crazy, lol...that's more than likely true.

Ingress Fields
The red dots show our fields! 

1 comment:

  1. New girl Loves Crazy...New Girl Crazy too, in her own way :)

    ReplyDelete

“Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.”— Gustave Flaubert