Monday, May 19, 2014

Let me upgrade ya!

On my way home from Aruba, the last leg of my journey is from Charlotte to Louisville.  As I was sitting having my dinner,  they made an announcement. There are two first class seats available on the flight, passengers can upgrade for $55. So an opportunity presents itself. The last time I flew I said I was going to try first class but I didn't and on that last flight I was regretting it. I heard a woman behind me in the terminal say, well the plane is probably so small its not worth the expense. I wasn't sure but this might be the cheapest way for me to find out.

So, I bit the bullet!  I was hoping I could pay cash but that was not the case.  So the only expense on my credit card for this trip is this one.

So far I think it is worth it. We boarded first and were immediately offered water and our drink orders for flight were taken right after everyone else boarded. I also have a small pillow in my seat for my nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.”— Gustave Flaubert