Monday, May 19, 2014

At 31,000 feet....

Well I am elated to say that we are all united again and well on our way to the isle of Aruba! It wasn't on my original list of places to go but if you know anything about me, you know that all you have to do is ask and if I can make it happen, I will! Plus it was a fabulous idea!

There is about an hour left in our flight. I wont be able to post this  immediately but still...

So I bet you want to know places that are on my list...heres my top five...

1) Hawaii - not only is it one of the fifty states - so I can get a key chsin for it - but it's beautiful
2) Spain - I remember the amazing pictures that MyTravelingManager brought back from his vacations
3) France - I must see the Eiffel Tower after all
4) Greece -this one is totally influenced by a movie -  My Life in Ruins as a matter of fact - they did a great job portraying the landscape and feel of the country
5) ......

Hmmmm, did I say 5? Thats all I can think of right now, I will have to work on that while I am on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.”— Gustave Flaubert