Sunday, June 10, 2012

BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy!

I'm participating in BYOC with this post. I follow a few band bloggers and saw these questions on a related blog...thought it'd be fun to answer.

1. Do you know your credit score? Do you check it regularly? Does it matter to you?

Yes. It's good thankfully and I shouldn't need it again for a while, but I have decided that I need a SONY card! You can win $50K with that thing if you watch Wheel!

2. What’s your go to “water-cooler-off-er” each summer? Small kiddie pool, “real” pool, sprinkler, public pool, hotel pool, or stay inside in the air and never don a bathing suit ever?

We aren't allowed to have pools in our neighborhood of any kind, so that's out. I do think I need one of those 2 feet soft sided pools, maybe this year.

3. Describe your phone cover…if you have one.

Xtreme Mac extra battery charger for my iPhone. I have to have the power to keep up with my games!

4. If you ever had a wedding, what were your colors or theme? If you aren’t married – but plan to be some day – what will your colors or theme be?

No wedding yet...probably going to be crimson and cream. It's a Delta thing, you wouldn't understand! I'll throw some royal purple in there if I get the chance.

5. Repeat question: summarize your week.

Great week overall. I worked 3 days, vacationed 2 and ended the week in another country...I'm blessed for sure!

On the travel front, we woke to a hand cooked breakfast with 15 types of fruit on our plate....literally. We didn't eat again until 5PM! No need for lunch...we were stuffed. This trip has been a food fest. We did some souvenir shopping and then went on the river boat cruise. It was very relaxing and we got tons of pictures. We went back out tonight to spend some time with the night life of Windsor and ride down Riverside Drive.

Plans for tomorrow have changed a few times. I'm torn about going too far when we know we have another 6 hours to get home. We think we're going to laze the morning away and then head out, maybe home by 7 or so. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.”— Gustave Flaubert